Join Our Team
Account Manager - Canada
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC.
Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
Acuva is committed to building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are,
the better our work will be. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com.
Working with and reporting to the Director of Sales – Canada, Australia & New Zealand, the Account Manager will be supporting customer accounts located in various sales territories across Canada. She/he will have experience in customer account management, sales and internal business development or prospecting.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic multi-tasker with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
This position is based in-office at Burnaby Head Office location.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced workplace environment and want to work for a leading-edge technology company with lots of growth opportunity, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of existing customer accounts
- Liaising with other departments to meet customer needs and timelines
- Using CRM software to manage customer data including sales and forecasting
- Communicating with agents and distributors across Canada
- Coordinating bi-monthly agent shipments
- Qualifying potential new customers
- Presentation preparation
- Post-tradeshow follow-up and communication
- Research territories and region for potential new business
- Canadian travel required
- Proven customer service experience in managing client enquiries, issues, etc.
- Proficient in CRM to support the sales process to meet company and customer expectations
- Organizational ability and attention to detail to manage multiple accounts at one time
Education & Experience
- 3+ years experience in managing customer accounts in a sales role
- Certificate/diploma/degree in sales/marketing, business or related field
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Health Benefits for you and your family
- Performance Bonus and stock options
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!