Join Our Team
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC.
Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
Acuva is committed to building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are,
the better our work will be. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Shipper/Receiver is part of the operations team and will be hands-on in receiving product as well as packaging and preparing documentation to ensure shipments get out in a timely manner. He/she will be a quick learner with a can-do attitude who can work independently or part of a team.
The successful candidate will have an aptitude for problem solving, the ability to multi-task effectively and communicate clearly (verbally and in writing) with others.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking to join a growing technology manufacturing company, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Packing and shipping of all shipments including assembling packages, weighing them, tracking costs and preparing customs documents
- Update status of inbound and outbound orders in ERP system
- Contact carrier representative to obtain quotes, make arrangements and to issue documentations and instructions for shipping and delivery of materials
- Resolve discrepancies between orders and goods, such as delays, condition, weight, quality, etc.
- Maintain inventory of incoming, stored and outgoing products as well as current space available
- Following detailed instructions to meet safety and quality standards
- Keep a well-organized and tidy work area within the shipping and receiving area
- Knowledge of major couriers – FedEx, Purolator, UPS, DHL, etc. – including how to operate their respective software packages
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High attention to internal and external customer needs
- Physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job including lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Forklift experience an asset but will train and certify in-house
Education & Experience
- 2+ years Shipper/Receiver experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Health Benefits for you and your family
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Career Advancement through on-the-job training and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!