Join Our Team
Application Graphic Designer – Global Marketing
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC.
Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
Acuva is committed to building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are,
the better our work will be. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com.
Reporting to the Senior Global Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer is an integral member of the Acuva Global Marketing team. She/he will work collaboratively with members of the marketing, sales and engineering teams to produce brand and product materials for our OEM and consumer businesses across retail, B2B and online sales channels.
The successful candidate will be an organized self-starter with a well-rounded background in design, have the ability to multitask priority projects effectively, and communicate clearly (verbally and in writing) with others.
This position is based in-office at Burnaby Head Office location with WFH one (1) day per week.
If you have a passion for graphic design and are looking to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing packaging, printed marketing collateral, retail displays and tradeshow banners
- Creating digital assets such as wireframes, e-commerce ads and social media graphics
- Generating ideas and marketing assets for a variety of different audiences and styles
- Maintaining the Acuva brand across all digital and print collateral
- Maintain and enforce brand guidelines (ie. typography, materials, colour palettes)
- Leveraging wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and other methods to communicate your design concepts with the team
- Supporting with market research, tradeshows, website updates and copywriting
- Sourcing and ordering marketing materials and supplies
- Other projects as assigned
- A design portfolio of beautiful, compelling work that reflects appropriate experience and skill level as required
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in video editing (resizing adding sound, adding subtitles)
- Experience working within brand guidelines and be able to translate business strategy into creative content.
- Capable of multitasking and working on a variety of different projects at the same time
- A strong passion for all aspects of brand, design, and user experience
- A self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills
Education & Experience
- 3+ years experience in graphic design
- Proven experience in designing for print as well as digital formats
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Health Benefits for you and your family
- Performance Bonus
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!