We all know it’s become extremely common to wipe down every surface and every item because we simply can’t trust what’s on it or where it’s been! Especially during these unprecedented times of an invisible virus that can live on surfaces for hours at a time. Yes, the horrible COVID-19. The same virus that our own CEO fell ill with. The same virus that had inspired us to design and develop a more effective and reliable way to fight back against it.
Introducing the Acuva™ Solaris UV-LED Portable Disinfection Device. Designed and built as the future of disinfection, the Solaris utilizes three powerful LEDs to transmit UV-C energy that can disinfect 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses.
It also includes other unique features and abilities that are not already seen in the market. Below is the list of such features and abilities:
- The Solaris disinfects 99.9% in under 10 seconds, showcasing incredible power and speed
- It casts a blue light as a visual map to show the area of disinfection, allowing the user to avoid any “missed spots”
- It is built with user safety in mind, avoiding any accidental UV light exposure to the skin and eyes
- It disinfects contour surfaces and hard-to-reach places
- It has a long LED lifetime, lasting up to 500 hours if used for an average of 15 minutes a day
All of these features were derived from real-life use cases because we wanted to design and develop something for real-life people. We understand the worry and concern that shared spaces and items can bring. And while we don’t know how long this pandemic will last, we know this is one of the best ways to fight back: By giving power to the people with our technology.
To learn more about and pre-order the Acuva™ Solaris UV-LED Portable Disinfection Device, check it out on our webstore by clicking here.