Manager / Director of Marketing
Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. We develop the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology for personal, recreational, and industrial applications.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products and enabling new applications.
This position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to accomplish short, medium, and long-term company goals. Acuva has developed breakthrough UV-LED water purifiers for a variety of markets including homes, RVs, and appliance manufacturers. This position will focus on the development and execution of a marketing strategy to support business development, sales objectives, and strengthen Acuva brand. This is an individual contributor role for a strategic thinker who reveals in rolling up their sleeves to get the job done and grow with the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expand and develop Acuva’s marketing platforms.
- Lead marketing strategies, specifically online marketing programs to reach target customers and markets.
- Promote and elevate brand recognition in varied geographic, vertical markets and strategic partners.
- Curate & create content for and manage strategic digital marketing campaigns.
- Help lead generation by maximizing reach, segmentation, and target audience.
- Investigate and test new channels for demand generation activities.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, public relations, and advertising activities.
- Develop supporting marketing assets such as brochures, pitch decks, and other sales collateral.
- Manage the productivity, budget, and return of investment of marketing plans and projects.
- Coordinate with and support Acuva’s Sales and Business Development team.
- Communicate marketing strategy and progress to Acuva’s senior executives.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in campaign development and marketing strategy. Digital and channel marketing are highly desirable.
- Business/Marketing/Engineering degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing consumer product(s).
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and ability to balance multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience marketing consumer electronics/water purifiers in B2B markets is a bonus.
- Aggressive, self-starter, results oriented with strong prospect hunting expertise.
- “Out of the box thinker”. Must be key driver contributing to the product roadmap, and willing to take innovative product risk while balancing the roadmap for on time deliverables.
- Positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work without supervision.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Working in an exciting startup environment with fantastic technology
- Competitive startup salary
- Extended health benefits
- Stock Options
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Acuva Technologies is equal opportunity employer.