Join Our Team
Marketing Manager - INdia
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology. Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com
Location – Delhi/NCR
Based in Delhi/NCR, this position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to accomplish short, medium, and long-term company goals in the Indian market. Acuva has developed breakthrough UV-LED water purification solutions for a variety of applications. Acuva’s proprietary UV-LED disinfection technology enables clean drinking water by offering a compact water purification solution, integrable with consumer appliances such as water coolers, water dispensers, refrigerators and available as an out of the box solution for the consumer market. We develop partnerships with OEM companies internationally to adopt cutting-edge UV-LED water purification solutions into their appliances.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference, willing to wear a variety of hats (this is a fast-paced growing company environment) with a deeply committed, attitude. Speed of execution is critical to support business development, sales objectives, and strengthen the Acuva brand. This is a role for a strategic thinker who revels in rolling up their sleeves to get the job done and grow with the company.
You will be responsible for raising Acuva’s profile in the Indian market through a number of focused trade events and content marketing programs designed to amplify lead generation and grow business opportunities. Working closely with the Acuva Global Marketing Team, you will be developing communications and marketing collateral to encourage inbound leads and gain traction in strategic channels. Working at Acuva will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities for the Indian market while managing the productivity and return on investment of marketing plans and projects.
- Lead the development and execution of the social media content calendar, tailoring digital campaigns that drive engagement and inbound traffic for both B2B and B2C messaging streams.
- Work with the global marketing team to set up and manage B2B lead generation activities that provide qualified leads for the Indian sales team to act on.
- Manage PR and key Influencer relationships to raise awareness and profile for the Acuva brand in India and increase traffic to the website and social media platforms.
- Coordinate and maintain active engagement with key e-Com Large Format Retail Accounts. Ensure proper display, listing. Plan and execute sell out campaigns.
- Promote and elevate Acuva brand recognition in Indian vertical markets and with strategic partners.
- Build relationships and increase Acuva visibility through participation in various activities including attending trade shows, conference, conventions, and other networking opportunities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing consumer product(s) and B2B focused marketing.
- Experience in marketing consumer electronics/water purifiers in B2C and B2B markets considered a bonus.
- Experience in campaign development and marketing strategy. Digital and channel marketing experience considered highly desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment and ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Aggressive, self-starter, results oriented with strong prospect hunting expertise.
- Positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work without supervision.
- Proficiency and experience with Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tools), SEO strategies, social media, and accessibility standards. Experience with data management, digital and social analytics, AMS (Amazon Marketing platform), Other Indian e-Com Marketing platform will be preferred
- Exceptional writing skills (both technical and creative).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and business presentations.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Working in an exciting fast paced environment with world leading, break-through technology
- Competitive salary commensurate with clean-tech early stage companies
- Extended Health Benefits