Accounting & Office Administrator
Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Acuva Technologies Inc. is located in beautiful Vancouver, BC. We are a team of UV-LED reactor pioneers with extensive experience in research and development, technology commercialization, and management; with a passion for advanced water purification solutions. We have developed the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology for personal and industrial applications.
Our vision is to completely transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products and enabling onboard real time water purification in variety of mobile and remote setting.
We are looking for a high-energy Accounting & Office Administrator with passion and drive to join our small but fast-growing team. You are a keen individual, looking to gain experience and learn diverse business skills. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude, and no task is too big or too small for you.
The Accounting & Office Administrator will be responsible for providing a variety of support to all team members. The role will require you to perform a myriad of duties ranging from keeping office area clean to scheduling meetings, data entry, arranging couriers, and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- AP, AR, inventory parts data entry, payment processing, creating expense reports, sales order fulfillment management
- Accurate and timely data entry, reconciling accounts, researching and resolving discrepancies
- Scanning and filing office documents both electronic and hard copy, answering calls, distributing mails, greeting clients and visitors
- Proactively coordinating tasks required by other team members including managing calendars with attention to accuracy and detail, coordinating schedules and booking meetings, making arrangements, creating documents
- Preparing packages and coordinating courier service
- Liaising with building management and other office vendors and contractors
- Ordering supplies, arranging necessary repairs and modifications, keeping office tidy, organized, stocked, and running smoothly
- Organizing company events and activities, health, safety, and wellness initiatives
- Tracking office assets
- Managing ad hoc office related administrative tasks
- Other responsibilities can be added depending on qualifying candidate’s experience and strengths
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Post graduate diploma or degree in accounting, business, or related area
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats, multi-task, manage quickly changing priorities, and follow through tasks to completion
- Ability to process various types of documents while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Team player with strong attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using an accounting software would be an asset
Salary and Benefits:
- Working in an exciting startup environment with fantastic technology
- Competitive salary and benefits, and opportunity for growth within our company
- Stock Options
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Acuva Technologies is equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time