Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Acuva Technologies is a fast growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. We develop the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology for personal and industrial applications.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products and enabling onboard real time water purification in variety of mobile and remote applications.
We are looking for a Director of Business Development & Sales to join our growing team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for all executing sales targets for company’s sales activities for current and future products. Acuva has developed a breakthrough UV-LED water purifier for recreation yachts and RVs and off grid residential applications. This position will focus on identifying prospects and executing sales of current product(s) and business development, establishing and managing strategic relationships with all key stakeholders including sales channels for current and future products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategic business development & sales plan for Acuva’s markets and customers, initially in Marine, RVs and off-grid homes.
- Serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company strategic direction for business development and customer acquisition.
- Formulate long-term objectives and standards of performance for the BD & Sales team. Create sales forecast and manage entire sales process to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Understand the changing customers needs and competitive landscape and accordingly formulate product requirements for Acuva’s engineering and product development team.
- Ensure implementation and refinement as required of formal process to support the product development process.
Education & Experience
Experience selling consumer electronics/water purifiers to marine/RV market/off-grid homes
Engineering/Science/Business degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in business development and sales of consumer product(s) and, with at least 3 years in a management position in managing team.
Experience in consumer product sales and fast paced startup environment, experience managing fast paced team, work schedule and budget.
Aggressive, self starter, result oriented and prospect hunter
Positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on its own.
“Out of the box thinker” must be key driver contributing to the products roadmap and willing to take innovative product risk while balancing the road map for on time deliverables.
Managing seasonal and complex market(s) needs
Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
Salary and Benefits
Working in an exciting startup environment with fantastic technology
Competitive start-up salary
Stock Options and long term benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Acuva Technologies is equal opportunity employer.