Join Our Team
Application Vice President of Operations
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC.
Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
Acuva is committed to building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are,
the better our work will be. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Operations will have global responsibility for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, and NPI (New Product Introduction) functions. She/he will oversee manufacturing, assembly, and delivery of products from our manufacturing facilities in Canada, India and Asia to our global customers.
As part of the Leadership Team, the Vice President of Operations is a critical strategic and operational executive manager who will implement new initiatives and deliver measurable and cost-effective results. The successful candidate will develop and oversee effective systems and processes to increase productivity and thrives in a fast-paced environment that promotes teamwork and shared success built on mutual respect.
If have proven experience in scaling a global operations organization and a demonstrated ability to both lead and build the capabilities of a driven, bright, diverse team, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of all Operations (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and NPI) worldwide
- Coordinate the Operations Plan and Operations Budget driving stakeholder value
- Generate and measure Operations KPIs that support overall goals
- Develop and continuously approve the global manufacturing and supply base to ensure product delivery and quality to both OEM and Consumer customers
- Have oversight of a Quality Management System (QMS) and comprehensive quality metrics
- Oversee the implementation and execution of ISO 9001:2015 registration, and potentially ISO 13485:2016
- Provide strong day-to-day leadership presence, in person and remotely
- Liaise with internal departments to executive product roll out and ensure demand fulfilment
- An out-of-the-box thinker who is willing to take innovative risks
- A self-starter, results-driven senior executive with strong relationship, project management, and change management skills
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Proven track record of ability to scale organizations rapidly and exceeding operational goals with a bottom-line focus
- Experience in dealing with international contract manufacturers and assemblers, providing leadership in managing global supply partners including contract/price negotiations and delivery
- Strong knowledge of supply chain activities including strategic sourcing, purchasing, inventory management, and logistics.
- Strong NPI experience for a variety of OEM and consumer products, driving manufacturing readiness for new product launches
- Strong ERP and MRP experience – Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
Great if you have
- Experience in developing electro-mechanical technologies and products such as electronics, metals, plastics and optics
- Cell and line manufacturing, assembly and test experience in North America and Asia
Education & Experience
- 10+ years of senior experience in Operations and technical roles
- Engineering and/or Business Management degree, MBA or similar advanced degree
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with bonus program and stock options
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- And so much more!