Director or National Sales Manager – US Retail/Distribution
Acuva™ is the world leader in UV-LED disinfection technology and designs innovative products for water, surface, and air disinfection. Our patented, state-of-the-art products are designed and developed in Canada. We design products that integrate the most advanced and compact technology, allowing for energy efficiency and ultra-low maintenance. Our mission is to provide people a higher quality of life through the use of technology.
Over the past year, we were the recipients of the 2019 Global New Product Innovation Award by Frost & Sullivan, BCIC Ignite Award by the BC Innovation Council, recognized as the Best Presenting Company for Sustainable Technology at the Banff Venture Forum, and honoured to be added to the Cleantech Emerging Rocket list by Rocket Builders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com
We are looking for a high-performing Director or National Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in the United States by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential with key retailers and distributors, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the retail and distribution vertical customer accounts
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own objectives setting, training and performance monitoring of customers assigned
- Communicate and work with merchandising, marketing and product teams with assigned retail and distribution customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Passion for sales and exceeding the customers’ expectations
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, national account, or sales manager, in the DIY channel consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Retail and distribution account experience is required
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and willingness to be an industry expert
- Excellent people management skills
- Remote based in United States required
- Aggressive self-starter, results oriented with strong relationship management, strategy development, project management and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial spirited, fast paced and constantly changing workplace environment with a desire to make a significant impact on the business
- An effective communicator with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven prioritization, time management and project management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Working in an exciting growth-oriented environment with state-of-the-art technology
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus plan eligibility