Marketing Coordinator (contract)
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology. Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com
We’re looking to expand our marketing team with a Marketing Coordinator (6-month contract). The Marketing Coordinator will demonstrate excellent communication, community management skills and content creation skills. Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Application deadline: Friday, November 25th, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write compelling copy in alignment with brand voice
- Curate, create and post engaging content for social media platforms
- Update product information and customer FAQ sections on the website
- Interact with community and respond to comments
- Work on graphic design including photo editing, document layout etc.
- Experience planning and posting social media content in a professional setting
- Design experience using Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tool
- This position is part of a government-funded youth employment program and has specific age (18-30) requirements.
Education & Experience
Post-secondary degree in marketing or a related field
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $18-$20 per hour
- Inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Employee Recognition Program
- Close to public transit
- Team Building Events