Join Our Team
Acuva Technologies has developed breakthrough UV-LED water purification solutions for a variety of applications. Our proprietary UV-LED disinfection technology enables clean drinking water by offering a compact water purification solution, integrable with consumer appliances such as water coolers, water dispensers, refrigerators etc. We develop partnerships with OEM companies internationally to adopt cutting edge UV-LED water purification solution into their appliances.
We are the recipients of the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade 2022 Business of Distinction Award for Business Growth, the MEET 2022 Innovation Award from the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH), the 2019 Global New Product Innovation Award by Frost & Sullivan, the BCIC Ignite Award by the BC Innovation Council, recognized as the Best Presenting Company for Sustainable Technology at the Banff Venture Forum and honoured to be added to the Cleantech Emerging Rocket list by Rocket Builders.
Here at Acuva we respect and celebrate each other’s differences and are committed to the process of creating a diverse, collaborative and supportive workplace. We are successful together – come join our team and grow with us!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver the Company’s vision and strategy. He/she will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills with a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. He/she will be a well-organized multi-tasker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you will be doing:
- Own the lifecycle of assigned product offerings – including scope, design, implementation, and support – following a tollgate development process
- Drive product adoption and own metrics/dashboards, cost-outs, pricing to maintain health of product line and profitability and drive top line revenue
- Act as a liaison between engineering, sourcing, and operations and various field functions in product line sustaining activities
- Assist senior management to develop multi-year, multi-generational product line roadmaps for assigned product offerings
- Use Voice of Customer (VOC) and dealer (VOD) research to help make more informed new product development decisions
- Work with Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Production, Finance, Sales, and Marketing to develop business cases and product requirement documents for all new product development projects
- Assist with national and global product launches and commercialization as necessary
- Manage project timelines with tight deadlines, from start to finish
- Work closely with the Sales Managers to address specific product requests and issues
- Provide product training to sales team, dealers, distributors and partners
- Gain an understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required based on business needs (up to 15% of the time)
What we are looking for:
- 5+ year’s of experience in Product Management or similar roles
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- The ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in OEM and/or consumer products
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams within an organization
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project), Jira, Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, science or related fields. MBA is an asset
Great if you have but not a requirement:
- Previous experience in the water treatment industry is an asset
- PMP certification
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with extended health & dental benefits
- Employee stock options
- Performance Bonus Program
- Inclusive and collaborative work environment
- And so much more!