Join Our Team
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC.
Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology.
Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
Acuva is committed to building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are,
the better our work will be. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com.
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing & Quality, the Production Engineer is part of a cross-functional team that assists on various projects in Engineering and Manufacturing. He/she will establish validation standards, develop testing protocols, design and build optical and pressure testing equipment, document test results and maintain records for later analysis. The Production Engineer will help production setup and prepare for high volume operations in our facilities, locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent time management skills who has the ability to multitask effectively, meet deadlines and communicate clearly (verbally and in writing) with others.
This position is based on-site at our Head Office location in Burnaby, BC.
If you enjoy being hands-on in a fast-paced environment and are looking to grow with a leading-edge technology company, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from production documentation that may include assembly drawings and procedures
- Electrical test and pressure test electro/mechanical assemblies
- Prototype small volume assembly of mixed mechanical, fluid, optical and electrical systems
- Prototype testing, including functional testing, hydraulic testing, optical testing, and electrical testing
- Create and execute verification and validation plans
- Perform routine calibration and manufacturing tests Analyze, compile and present test results to project team
- Assist in failure and root cause analysis investigations
- Design, build, verify and validate engineering test fixtures
- Create documentation including bill of materials, drawings, manufacturing assembly procedures and test procedures
- Development of novel materials characterization systems and processes
- Specify manufacturing test plans, qualification plans, calibration procedures, calibration reports
- Participate in product design reviews, including DVPR, DFMEA, PFMEA, QCP
- Other projects as assigned
- Experienced in manual soldering
- Proficiency with LabView and Python
- Proficiency with data analysis and statistics
- Knowledge of system verification and validation methodologies
- Experience using measuring tools such as calipers, multi-meters, torque tools
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
Education & Experience
- Technologist Diploma/Degree in Electro/Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechatronics) or related field
- 3+ years of progressive experience as a Technologist or Test Engineer in a production and manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in electro-mechanical assembly, testing and troubleshooting
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with performance bonus and stock options
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!